Thursday 17 November 2011

yesterday my knee was living

Yesterday was 12 degrees celsius. today is 1. i went for an 8k run this afternoon. my tendonitis riddled knee is normally not crippling. running in the cold makes it spread it's effects up to my hip and down to my calf. I should have turned back at the track at Earlscourt Park, but no, that's where I turned back last time. I had to beat my previous self of course. So I went into Prospect Cemetery. A very large and spread out cemetery indeed. My knee calf and hip are all in pretty bad shape.
I blame the abrupt weather changes in Toronto. Sunday is supposed to be 13 again. How can I get used to the pain of the winter if I keep feeling the spring?
I'm not all complaint today though. I spent a good part of the morning basking in the heat of the sun through my living room windows. It was glorious.
Now... time for free tickets to Medieval Times. ONWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment