Saturday 26 November 2011

to all yall suckers that don't know

check it out: in Montreal for the week. Who ever said that quick travel to another culture was for Europe only?
Ha!
I laugh in the face of those people. Hon hon hon!
Montreal may look like Toronto to outsiders (sans la Tour CN) but it has an entirely different feel. The language, the food, the people, the nightlife, the art, everything has a twist of European culture, and it seems to me generally the best of both worlds.
The last two days here has made me very happy that
Canada has such a rich mix of cultures within it's
gigantic borders. Sensacionelle! It also makes me sad that schooling in French was so poor in Ontario.
(photo terrafolia.ca)

1 comment:

  1. I like to visit there because of all the montreal flower delivery businesses you can hire.

    ReplyDelete