Tuesday 22 November 2011

top 5 begins.

My inner nerd came creeping out today when I started reading this blog, which is actually a blog I want to read (unlike my own blog, cripes, how did that happen?), and I read the tips on blogging the blogette (please let that not be sexist. i would like to be a blogette) was giving out.

So, with her tips in mind, I'm going to start a bimonthly top 5 things I like in Toronto or things I miss in London, depending on my mood. Starting positively, top 5 things I like in Toronto today are: 

5. The glorious blazing sun
4. Deli cinq juice (aka five alive)
3. halloween candy in late November
2. one block away someone has a giant white elephant covering their entire front lawn
1. i completed 5 errands today without spending a cent. booyah

2 comments:

  1. I think you should be a bloginatrix. I always wanted to be an aviatrix, but I have bad eyesight.

    Five things about london right now:
    1.its so foggy you cant see more than a few feet
    2. The christmas lights are on oxford st
    3. Arsenal just won!
    4. Its possible to steal other people's pets
    5. I could go and buy a pineapple and a hammer 24 hours a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what I want to know is what that pineapple ever did to you??? a hammer? this veganism is making you vicious.

    ReplyDelete