Thursday 1 March 2012

Top 5 things I love about Toronto today

  • Wunderbars
  • great, yet cheap, take away sushi at lunch
  • people saying their phone numbers in the same 3 3 4 rhythm
  • the sun is there when I wake up and is still up when I leave work - and it's March 1st
  • my bf and I have already kareoked in the city (and at different times, go Koreatown




Top 5 things I miss about London today

  • people make tea for each other at work
  • there are some sort of after work drinks everyday no matter what
  • my lunch time gym break
  • bowling in Finsbury Park
  • Pret a Manger's artisan baguette with prosciutto


The local Pret at my work in London
(photo assets1.qypecdn.net)

1 comment:

  1. Leigh -- tea for each other at work sounds amazing, I'd miss that too. Let's do after work drinks (even though I am not working, haha).
    Jen xo

    ReplyDelete